Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy 11st Birthday, Lea Concertina ..


My beloved 1st daughter, R. Siti Lea Concertina known as Lea was celebrating her 11st birthday on Saturday, October 8th, 2011.  She is now in 6th grade of SD Al-Azhar Syifa Budi Jatibening.  This year is special for her because she is stepping from daddy's little girl to teenage girl.  She wants to have Detective Conan comics, Famous Five novels and watching Smurf movie with her close friends.  Due, she is going to face her mid test, then all the jalan-jalan activity will be done by next week after.

Her name is coming from Toto's song titled Lea during my high school time somewhere in 1986.  By the time I heard this song, it is for sure that I am going to give name "Lea" to my future daughter.  And it happens ...

I wish her a much more pray for her to be blessed by our Lord ALLAH SWT, all of Family and Friends for goods.  Happy Birthday, sayangku ...


No comments:

Post a Comment